23.5.13

THE FUN MACHINE

That was printed at the sides of the box where it came. I remember my dad take us, me and my brother, to the mall because we wanted a videogame console really bad at that time, and he couldn't stand more time hearing how we beg him. It was a long time ago, I was like 12 years old. So we came to the shop and bought the last, really the last one! The salesman sold it to us very cheap, because he said it was discontinued at that time, due the new generation of consoles. That's how I had got my first videogame console ever, the Nintendo 64.


Isn't it cute?
It was originally released in 1996 by Nintendo, it was the succesor of the Super Nintendo and the first Nintendo console with 3D graphics. Man! I was amazed by the graphics of their games, even when at the time I bought it were consoles with better graphics in the market. It was my first videogame console! With 3D graphics!
Then I started to play games with friends, like Super Smash Bros. or Mario Kart 64. We used to hang out only for playing with this console all day long. And we didn't get bored!
I sitll have it now, and I keep collecting games and stuff for it. I think I won't sell it even for one million dollars, I really love it.
Well, that's all. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment