23.5.13

Free for all!

Hi guys! I hope you're doing well. Today I'm gonna talk about a videogame that really drove me nuts back in the day. I'm sure you may know it, but here I leave you a clue


The european cover of the game.
I'ts Super Smash Bros for the Nintento 64. I started playing it since I was 12 years old and it's easily my favorite game ever. So I can tell I have this game for almost a decade. I'ts really old but really fun to play. 
Super Smash Bros it's the first game of the series, it's a fighting game full of dynamics, and the fun fact is that it reunites most of the Nintendo videogame characters in one fun game, ready to kick ass to each other. I spent most of my childhood at that time playing it with friends, we were like five or six guys but everyone could play it easily because it alloys up to four players to play. So we hadn't to wait so long for our turn to play. 
At that time I was really addicted to Nintendo stuff. And discovering a game like this just get me super excited because of the characters. I really liked to play with Pikachu or Kirby and kick my friend's asses. 
As I said before, it was the first game of the series. Two years later, in year 2001, Nintendo released Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Gamecube. And later than that, in 2008, was released Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii, the third game of the series. I have all of them at the moment, and all of them are really fun, but I still prefer the first, it gave me a lot  of fun memories. And I still keep playing it!
Here I leave you guys the introduction of the game, it still gives me goosebumps.

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. I like a lot play whith you that games friend.
    That videogame is the best of the world!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete