27.10.14

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑Cincinnati↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑



I don't really like to talk about money, but I guess I have to if I wanna pass this. I'm not even mad, that's great in someway I can't really explain. I'm here just to write incoherences, like the title of this post: is Cincinnati above us? is Cincinnati, actually, a word for heaven? John took Shaun to Cincinnati, and both say that Cincinnati is above: there is a Cincinnati above you, baby. Ok, let's talk about money: is important to me? Let's see: With money I -my parents- pay for my studies, so money is kinda important, but there is something: I don't care about studies, so money can't be important that way. Anyways, I think money is important in some way: with 100 dollars you can have a great hour, yeah. Details? What for? Life needs mystery; besides, I don't really have money: the few coins and bills I have goes to buy some milkshakes with friends. Now I think I'm gonna save a little because I wanna go to the hippodrome 'cause there is the future, I can feel it -some dreams told me that: there's the future, your future-. Shaun will soon be gone. Sorry, there's a Johnny Monad waiting to be free. I try to manage my money wisely, and since I'm wise -"if my words are yours, can you hear my father?"-, I'm a good manager. If I was a millionare, I'd use it in animal shelters and some organizations to protect them, specially dogs, but all animals deserve hope and happiness. Human kind? Well... Besides that, I'd use that money to make films. And maybe I'd buy an island to myself; a tsunami-proof island. I'd pawn absolutely nothing, because all possessions I have are important to me, except for the stuff that reminds me school and university, which are directly thrown away to the garbage, where it belows. Bye. The end is near -the end of all world or just Stinkweed?-.

1 comment: