20.10.14

I hate pigeons: no-pigeons supremacy; Whisper Supremacy: Cold Hate, Warm Blood and Emaciate

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
(this was written to be read with an irish -real irish from the real Ireland, not that fake (north)"Ireland"- accent, so have fun)

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
How green am I, or how green my valley is, or how green my city is. I do not have the answers for the second and third question, but I do have the first one: I guess I'm kinda green, but in my spirit and not really in my actions: I'm a traitor of the planet. The only thing that makes me a little bit green is that I'm vegetarian, but I don't know many environmental friendly practices; just the common ones: don't put together plastic and other materials, use the trash can and not the lawn or lakes, don't waste light and energy and water, etc. I learned that stuff in TV, I think, I'm not very sure where I get my information from... of anything I know. I have not really incorporated the environmental friendly practices into my life, which is kinda lame, because I prefer nature over asphalt. Anyways, and this shows how contradictory I am, I don't use bicycle because I don't like them -thank you very much for that, father-: I use a car. Sometimes I use my legs, when using the car is too complicated because of the parking lots, always at full capacity. I have not joined any eco-organization, but I support them; somebody has to protect this planet in a proper and serious and professional way. I would like to support those eco-organizations, like Leonardo DiCaprio does, but I don't have any money for that matter. I'll just try to be as much eco-friendly as I possibly can: first, get some information; then, do something that I can do. In the meanwhile, I'll just rest, which is a way of no-contamination. Santiago is no very eco-friendly, but what can I do: I'm just a citizen.


No comments:

Post a Comment