3.11.14

Is not christmas yet


People say that is a good thing to be precise in what you do, so:
-Good things that have happened in your life: I don't really now. Is not like I won the lottery or some festival or whatever; not even my pitch won in the main class. Is not that I'm sad, however. Aw, now I remember that I watched a lot of great movies and tv shows: John from Cincinnati, Take Shelter, Hal Hartley's filmography, Mysterious Skin, Last life in the universe...
- Situations that did not go so well: Some shootings with some fights... University time is sooooo boring: is dead time, actually.
- Your achievements in 2014: Go to point 1...
- Things you did not do / have not done yet / still have to do this year: I really have to go to the hippodrome, 'cause there is the future, my future; also, I have to work, I need money to bet on the hippodrome and some other stuff.
- Important news / event you would like to highlight: This is the year that Philip Seymour Hoffman died. Germany -the best country in the world- won the world cup and humilliated Brazil in the championship road.
- Any other comments: 2014 is a year like any other year; 2014 will soon be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment