29.9.14

Ok


|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
Sadly, yes, I'm in some university, and I don't get paid for that. I'm pretty sure this is not a major (I guess majors are better than this), and I won't get one after I finish what I'm doing. Why would I? I rather stare to the f%@/"! birds than study more years (and I hate birds). I don't think filmmaking is a job if you make the films you want, if you don't feel under pressure. I wanna be a filmmaker, but I prefer to stay calm and cautious about that, because is kinda hard to make films in this country; besides, in a world like this, first you have to survive, then whatever you wanna do for living (your real wish, though). So I think I want to work, in the meantime, in some kinda job that demands the less amount of time and work, and pays fairly for my services. That would be the aspects to consider the choosing of my "job"; the aspects for the real thing I wanna do for living depends. Interviews are so boring (unless you're a vampire, and even so...), but I think I would say that my strengths are (I) I don't care what I have to do: I do it without any whining; (II) sometimes I get good ideas and (III) I'm a good worker, because you know, I want my money.
¿Weaknesses? I'm kinda shy, but I can make an effort and act like most of the people. Everything for the money job whatever.

1 comment: