8.9.14

No Title, No Labels



There is only a few concerts that I've been in my life. Less than five, I think. Blame the money, or the lack of it, to be more precise, not me, the poor victim. That don't makes me sad or angry at all, but sometimes I think that it would have been great going to some concerts that I couldn't afford. Nothing really bad, though. But I better go to my point, to the concert I enjoyed the most.
It was last year, and the band of a classmate, a friend, came from south to the big city to play for the urban audience, so some friends and I went to his 'concert' (I wouldn't call it a concert: was smaller and cheaper). It took place in some kinda destroyed and abandoned house in I-don't-remember-the-commune. I enjoyed it because I like the music, it was great and I was with friends (I think it wouldn't be so great if none of my friends were there).
Some other details: before my friend's band played, me and another friend went to play ping-pong in some store near the house. And that was the only detail. It was a good afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. jajajaja, that was a funny detail. I have the same luck as you: I can't afford the tickets for the concerts I would like to go. I wanted to go to Placebo's concert, but I didn't have money even for the bip. But one day you will go to a great concert, just keep the hope.

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete