22.9.14

Awesome Doormat or the pretty nice and cool australian on a gamer forum

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I don't really know what a friend is, besides, the word is overused in this world, so by these times, I think it has lost the real meaning. I know people, but I'm not friend of all of them. Anyway, I do have pretty good friends and I enjoy the time with them (when they're in a good mood, otherwise I rather be alone: better that way than with bad companies). I don't think is fair to choose one of my good friends, so I'm gonna pick two of them: Nacho and Cristobal. I met both in this lame institute and it has been two and a half men years since then. The first one is a good friend because he is respectful; not refined or something like that, because we are kinda vulgar sometimes and talk about tasteless subjects, but in the sense that he respect you as a person. And it's pretty cool that he's not arrogant, same thing with Cristobal -the image is a self portrait of him-, who's pretty nice and is easy to talk with him -both, really-. Actually, this is the blog and account of Cristobal, and he doesn't know I'm using it, hahaha. He never will. In a few words: they're good people, as simple as that -in addition, I think Nacho and I share pretty similar ideas of what films has to be in order to be great; with Cristobal I have a different point of view and taste, but it's cool-.
¿Best memory? I don't know.
Anyway, I don't believe in the figure of the best friend or that friendship -or anything- last forever: nothing last forever. I had to write it twice. In any case, nice people, and friendship has to last what is has to last.

1 comment: