18.8.14

hi again

Hi, I think it would be nice to explain something before introduce myself: this is not actually my blog and this is not my account, but I couldn't make a new blog of english, and, for some reason, google didn't let me to make one, so I thought it was a nice solution to use another account, a friend's (he let me). So, that explained, I'm Felipe Díaz Zapata, I like to watch movies and tv shows, swimming, sleep and hang around with some friends.
I think one of my weakness in english is speaking it, because I think I can't talk it fluid (is that word ok?, don't know). Listening is not that bad if the person who is talking has an understandable accent, reading is easy and, I don't know, that's all.
For this semester I hope I get better at speaking english and improve my writing skills. Hope it won't be hard, but you never know. Must be ready.

Bye, and remember, I'm Felipe, not Cristobal (not my account).

No comments:

Post a Comment