25.8.14

A dog and some stolen cheese



Well, I think the country I would like to visit is Finland, the one right next to Sweden, Norway and Russia. I don't know exactly why I like this country among others, such as Germany, Italy or United States; it's just a feeling, something like that.
I know very few things about Finland, most of them thanks to The Dudesons, a group of guys that I really like, even admire; things like they have a special weather and beautiful landscapes, which would be one of my reasons to visit the place: enjoy and relax.
In Finland I would like to live, just live, not study or work (I hate both), you know, just spend the time... in other words: do nothing (well, watch movies, tv shows, read books and swim a lot). It would be a peaceful life, with a few occasions of going to metal festivals and get really, really mad. If I live in Finland, I hope my life won't be like an Aki Kaurismaki's film, because that guy says that Finland sucks and is a terrible place to live.
But I don't really care the country if I have everything I want (movies, swimming...): just peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment