25.4.13

                                            How you like me now!?

This is what I look
Now that I have your attention, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Cristobal Lopez, I'm male, Chilean, vegetarian and I own this blog. 
I was born at a clinic in las condes, on february 9th, 1993. I think I was a cute baby, but I can't remeber how much. 
Later, at age 6, I started with my Elementary education at Chilean Eagles College, located in La Florida. I was a fidgety kid and I used to get punished by school's authority, for biting classmates and doing noyhing during classes.
I cursed Secondary school at the same school. At this time I was much more quiet and I used to do my homework and skate after classes with friends. I hated school.
I finished school at age 17 and I took a year of preparation for the PSU. That was a real bore year. I used to rest a lot and get up at three or four o' clock in the afternoon. Now that I think it over it was not that bad, I colud sleep a lot. 
I started studying Cine y Televisión at age 18 at the Universidad de Chile and now I'm on second year at the third semester. 
I like food, ducks, listen to music and watch movies. I have a dog named Scott and I love him. He's my favorite dog in the world.














2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?? we were schoolmates and we never met until now ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome draw, it's very funny! I guess it took you a couple of minutes, cause' it's just like the Cristóbal I see every day walking around Juan Gómez Millas!

    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete